In a world where precision and performance rule, measuring and controlling sound levels can be crucial to the success of your product or project. The team at Integrated Test & Measurement (ITM) have developed a customized solution that not only measures and collects sound-level data, but will help your team identify the specific components causing all that noise.
What’s Included in our test-ready Sound Level Kits?
If you have test engineers on-site and simply need the equipment to help you get to the bottom of your sound issues, ITM will ship their test-ready kit that includes a pair of pelican carrying cases packed with the following components:
- ITM’s proprietary iTestSystem software
- Intuitive sound-level human machine interface (HMI)
- Data Acquisition Hardware
- NI cDAQ Chassis
- 8-Channel Microphone C-Series Module
- Wireless Switch
- Power Supply
- BNC Connectors
- Network Connectors
- Six Microphones
ITM’s On-Site Sound Testing Capabilities
ITM can assist with all types of sound testing on site including:
- Vehicle/Automotive Noise Vibration & Harshness (NVH) Testing
- Drive by Noise Testing
- Sound Level Testing
- Vehicle/Automotive Component Noise Testing
- Construction Site Sound/Noise & Vibration Level Monitoring
- Mine Sound/Noise & Vibration Level Monitoring
- ISO Noise Testing
- Data Logging
In each of these instances, our engineers will be packing a custom Sound Level Test Kit full of data acquisition hardware, microphones and more. The key to the equipment, however, is that each kit includes ITM’s proprietary iTestSystem software, an intuitive sound-level human machine interface (HMI) that allows for sound-level recording and reporting.