ITM provides turn-key industrial and boiler condition monitoring solutions to customers in the manufacturing, pulp and paper, and energy industries. These solutions include the following:
- The Sootblower Fouling Detection (SFD) System is an ITM proprietary technology for measuring soot buildup along the path of a sootblower in recovery and utility boilers.
- ITM’s Fouling Monitoring System (FMS) is a boiler optimization and preventative maintenance tool that continually monitors levels of ash/soot/slag buildup on platens/tubes of instrumented recovery and power boilers.
- The Clinker Detection (CDS) System is an ITM proprietary technology for measuring both the size and frequency of deposits that impact a utility boiler floor or bed. This technology enables operations personnel to shorten boiler outages, identify fouling problems and optimize soot blower operations.
- The Hopper Ash Level Thermocouple (HALT) System is a preventative maintenance and safety tool that continually monitors the levels of ash within a hopper. As the hopper plugs and the ash levels increase, the thermocouples will become insulated from the boiler heat by the ash. Low temperature readings trigger visual and digital alarms which indicate that the hopper has plugged.
- Our engineers and field service technicians use the Structural Load Monitoring System to turn structures into measurement instruments (load cells). Load outputs from the structural load cells are monitored and published by a real time controller to its local interface or network historians and HMIs.
- The Boiler Thermocouple Monitoring System is used to acquire and archive data from thermocouples mounted on boiler tubes. Since this system interfaces directly with Allen Bradley Control Logix PLCs via EthernetIP communication, significant cost savings can be achieved by using it as remote IO.
CDS - Clinker Detection System
The Clinker Detection (CDS) System is an ITM proprietary technology for measuring both the size and frequency of deposits that impact a utility boiler floor or bed. MORE
Xplore is a desktop application that is used to configure and deploy ITM developed controller configurations to cRIO controllers. MORE
Boiler Thermocouple Monitoring System
Thermocouple monitoring system consists of a controller capable of measuring 128 thermocouple channels and a panel with thermocouple terminal blocks contained in a stainless steel enclosure. MORE
HALT - Hopper Ash Level Temperature System
The Hopper Ash Level Thermocouples (HALT) System is a preventative maintenance tool that continually monitor the levels of ash within any given instrumented hopper. MORE