iTestSystem is an engineering measurement software platform that enables test engineers to organize, acquire, view, analyze and automate important engineering data . iTestsystem was specifically designed for use with National Instruments (NI) cDAQ hardware.
- Configuration based engineering measurement platform for structural testing and analysis
- Designed for use with NI Compact DAQ Hardware
- Ideal for Strain, Acceleration, Voltage, Current, Speed, Vibration, and Temperature Measurements
- Multiple chassis synchronization for high channel (1000s) count systems
- Advanced Triggering for unattended testing
- Automated Analytics for building and performing on machine analysis routines
The latest version of (Build 18.104.22.168) iTS supports the following NI cDAQ Chassis: cDAQ-9132, cDAQ-9134, cDAQ-9135, cDAQ-9138, cDAQ-9139, USB-9162, WLS-9163, cDAQ-9171, cDAQ-9172, cDAQ-9174, cDAQ-9178, cDAQ-9179, cDAQ-9181, cDAQ-9184, cDAQ-9188, cDAQ-9188XT, cDAQ-9189 and cDAQ-9191. Build 22.214.171.124 of iTS also supports twenty-six (26) of the IO c-series modules: NI-9205, NI-9208, NI-9211, NI-9212, NI-9213, NI-9214, NI-9215, NI-9216, NI-9217, NI-9218, NI-9219, NI-9222, NI-9223, NI-9225, NI-9227, NI-9229, NI-9230, NI-9232, NI-9233, NI-9234, NI-9235, NI-9236, NI-9237, NI-9239, NI-9244,and NI-9469. These modules allow engineers to acquire data from a variety of sensors including accelerometers, strain gages, current sensors, voltage sensors, voltage excitation sensors, thermocouples, and RTDs.